Euromold 158LR 250amp Range
Nexans Euromold (Elastimold) separable elbow connector designed to connect all polymeric screened cables to 200 series, CENELEC Interface Type A (250amp) equipment bushings with 7.9mm Plug-In pins.
The Euromold Tee connector may also be used to connect cables together, using the appropriate mating part.
158LR Dead Break Elbow Connector is supplied as a single kit:
- 158LR - Size-sensitive connector housing (G-11 and G-13 versions supplied with 211CA cable reducer and do not require the 11TL screen adaptor).
- 164LRC - Compression-type conductor contact.
- 154LRF - Bushing contact pin and hex-key.
- 150BA-B1 - Bail restraint.
- 11TL - Size-sensitive cable adaptor (not required with G-11 or G-13 versions). Standard 158LR interface type A separable connector kits are suitable for copper-wire screen cables. Copper-tape screen cables will also require an additional screen earthing kit, type MT/SE and for outdoor applications please add suffix MWS for additional water-sealing mastic.
A range of tee and cross connectors is also available to enable multiple connection options.
Please provide constructional and dimensional information for the cables being used wherever possible, to ensure compatibility of the proposed cable/connector arrangement. Full selection data can be obtained by viewing the Euromold 158LR separable connector Technical Data Sheet below.
|Order Reference||Amperage Rating||Minimum Cable Size||Maximum Cable Size||Amperage Rating||Maximum Voltage||Discount Group||Trade £||Quantity|
|158LR/00/000, Euromold 200Series 250A 12kV Plug In Elbow Connector Kit|
|K158LR/00/000, Euromold 200Series 250A 24kV Plug In Elbow Connector Kit|